Alibi Witness For PC
Name: Alibi Witness
Description: Alibi Witness for PC is your one-stop destination for all your single interface surveillance needs. You get to achieve all your surveillance missions from the comfort of your Android or iOS devices, as this app is developed to operate on these two platforms. However, thanks to emulators, you can now run Alibi Witness on your PC. Another good news to smile about is that it delivers high-quality professional videos in Analog, HD-TVI, HD Analog, and IP outputs, which can be viewed with any video device.
Offer price: Free
Operating System: Android, iOS
Application Category: Spy CAM
- Monitor live and recorded videos on your device remotely.
- View multiple video streams at the same time.
- Manage connected devices from your phone or PC.
- Ability to Edit and Enhance Images and Videos.
- Accommodates multiple languages.
- Manage PTZ camera controls.
- Up to 16 times playback speed.
- High performance.
- Excellent image qualities.
- Simple to install.
- Provides central management system (CMS) level functionality.
- The rare occurrence of memory error.
Alibi delivers powerful and professional video surveillance solutions – all using a common, intuitive user interface.
Features Of Alibi Witness App:
A lot of apps out in the market offer surveillance services at their levels, but what makes Alibi Witness for PC to stand out? Let’s find out the answer from its features below.
Remote Monitoring of Live and Recorded Videos.
You can view and control live recordings as well as playback recorded videos from a safe distance away from the vicinity of the events or activities you are covering by navigating through the screen and tap live view in the main menu or use the remote playback options of the app for live recordings and recorded videos access respectively.
View Multiple Video Streams Simultaneously.
This surveillance app gives you the freedom to view up to sixteen cameras at a go making it possible for you to monitor activities within a larger circumference at the same time. It is even better when running it from your PC, which gives you stretched screens for even better, larger images.
Manage connected devices from your phone or PC.
With Alibi Witness, you can not only connect multiple devices but also manage their operations from the same PC or phone. You can add, delete, or modify all the connected devices right from your PC or phone. Let’s say you wish to relieve camera number 001, for example, from its duties; you just disconnect it from your PC rather than switching it off or unplugging it.
Ability to Edit and Enhance Images and Videos.
You can add useful features to your images and videos without distorting them and the information they inhibit by adding texts using the text overlay feature, which allows you to add information on the picture such as specific location the picture is taken, person, or event in the image and so on.
Accommodates multiple languages.
Alibi Witness is an international brand, and so has to incorporate global features. One of these is having diverse languages to help users from all over the world enjoy its services in their language of convenience. At its inception, though, it supported English as the principal language, something which has changed.
Manage PTZ camera controls.
When viewing videos using the live view mode, you will see a PTZ control panel icon right on the screen. It is this icon that, when you tap on, you enable the PTZ control option. This allows the pan to zoom in or out continuously, and you can adjust the camera focus and iris. From the comfort of your seat, you can even move the camera up, down, left, and right for better captures.
How to Install Alibi Witness App on PC:
- Download Bluestacks and install it on your computer if you do not have it already.
- Open the Bluestacks you have just installed and search for Alibi Witness on the search bar of the emulator screen.
- Click on the ‘Download’ option that pops up once you find the Alibi Witness to start the download progress. Once done downloading, install it.
- Click on the app icon to open and start the registration process. You will receive default passwords and other logins for a start. It is highly recommendable that you change this information immediately after your successful login for your security.
- Now enjoy using the Alibi Witness right from your PC.
How to Use Alibi Witness App on PC:
There are many functionalities of this app that you would love to know how to operate. But for this article, we will go through little functions.
Add a New Device for Live View:
- First, open the main menu, then click on the ‘Devices’ links to open the device’s screen. You will see a list of devices that were previously configured will pop up.
- Go to the upper right corner and tap on the ‘+’ icon and go to the pop-up option list to select ‘Manual Adding.’
- While at the new device screen, click on ‘Register mode’ and choose whether to add the device using either a SimpleDDNS or IP/Domain depending on the configuration previously used for the device.
For SimpleDDNS, you might consider the following steps to set it up:
- Tap the SimpleDDNS entry at the bottom of your screen.
- Follow each step in the list as you fill in the required information like your preferred name of the device, device domain, username, and password, and you will be good to go.
- Tap the IP/Domain entry at the bottom of your screen.
- Follow each step in the list and fill in the required information such as your preferred username, resister mode, the IP address, port number, username, password, and camera number.
- Tap ‘Save’ to add the new device, a ‘start live view’ button will pop up at the bottom of the screen, an indication that you successfully added the device.
You might need to check more guides on how to use the Alibi Witness for PC here.
Frequently Asked Questions:
When is it advisable to use SimpleDDNS when adding a new device for the live view?
SimpleDDNS is applied when the former device configuration was SimpleDDNS. You will use IP/Domain if a port is required to connect to your router.
How many screens can I view at a time when using Alibi Witness for PC?
You can view and manage up to sixteen screens on your screen at a go!
Are there hidden charges when using Alibi Witness?
The download and installation process is free, and you won’t be charged a dime in any usage process.
Popular Alternatives For Alibi Witness App:
It uses a data stream that connects to your DVR via 3G or Wi-Fi. Videos from your DVR are saved as downloads to your phone for future access, especially when using 3G. Its video quality, though, needs a little more improvement. (opens in a new tab)” rel=”noreferrer noopener nofollow” class=”rank-math-link”>Download here>
It allows you to view your live cloud camera feeds and manage your cloud routers through Wi-Fi or 3G/4G networks. It has a high-speed internet connection but has a loophole in the background data usage.
With it, you gain fast access to your milestone video surveillance using your smartphone or other compatible devices. However, its push notifications still need some working out.
Invest in the security of your business, and you will save a lot on the consequences of not. There is no better way of doing this cheaply other than giving Alibi Witness for PC a try.