BEST PLANNER APP is a known fact that being productive depends on how organized you are. For someone who works strictly with schedule and you need to get your tasks, events and your project at work all in one place, getting the organizational tool with the best task can be very stressful. You might have even thought of going through the old official way which is the office paper planner which will thereby become dust in your drawer again, you have to seriously consider a Planner App instead.
Below are the lists of Top best planner App.
1. BEST OVERALL: THINGS 3 FOR IOS
Categorically, iOS app helps in organizing your To – Do list. Things 3 makes it very organized and as the name implies, it is on top of things with an interactive checklist (you know crossing something off your list is an interesting thing to do), a flexible interface to drag and drop. Have you been having unnecessary headache trying to get the best perfect planner tool app without any processes or manual with immediate start up to download, then you should go for Things 3.
Ratings: 4.8 / 5 on App store.
- Their feature helps you stay on your feet regardless of the distraction that might come your way during the process.
- It allows you to have a heading among your list of tasks, hence making other to – Do tasks less distractive.
- Surely, you should know that something of such importance does not come freely. Things 3 as a price tag and it happens to be one of the most expensive options out there, but there is 100% assurance that you are going to get what you pay for even if not more.
2. BEST CALENDAR APP: GOOGLE CALENDAR FOR IOS AND ANDROID
Using a Google calendar does not have to do with been an all-time Gmail user. With daily, weekly and monthly views and a seamless toggle between them been offered by this app.
Another great tool embedded in this great app for you in case you have forgotten your next appointment is the Search Tool. Been forgetful is not a sin you know as the reminder app is there to help any time, all you just have to do is Set the reminder.
Ratings: 4.3 / 5 on Google play store.
- It serves as a reminder for special days or important events.
- Gmail users are likely to benefit more/most on this app since it is embedded with features like hotel reservations, flight schedule, and think dinner plans which are parts of your email events.
- it allows you share your Google calendar with other users, hence making it the best tool for multi – user household.
3. BEST FOR PRODUCTIVITY: ZENDAY FOR IOS AND ANDROID
ZenDay app is for you if you are the type that requires his/her daily To – Do overview in other to start off something else. It allows you benefit from series of functional tool and also gives you the privilege to work on your first task while you are able to see the next in line to affirm your focus.
While approaching your task list, ZenDay helps to foster a sense of Zen.
Ratings: 4.0 / 5 on Google play.
- It consists of a 3D display that scrolls as you complete your tasks.
- The app’s interface is awesome.
- With features like color – coding, the app helps you to focus on your task on a scale of preference by getting caught up at a glance as it also changes the color of tasks which are about to run out of time.
- ZenDay will immediately reschedule your floating tasks when you miss a task.
- With the app debriefing features, you have a review on work done on your tasks with a productive grade.
4. BEST FOR NOTE – TAKING: AWESOME CALENDAR FOR IOS:
This is for every note – takers. Local weather forecasts, calendar events, color-coding notes combination are part of the one handy tool Awesome Calendar features. Stickers and Photos can also be added to individual events part of which makes it a great organizational tool. Think: a colorful cloth line to mark your laundry day, an airplane for your coming trip and so on.
Ratings: 4.7 / 5 on App store.
- Events can be shared with other users by you also.
- It has a compatible ability with lots of calendar apps, for example I Cloud, MobileMe, iCal, Yahoo! Calendar, Microsoft Outlook, Google Calendar and many more.
- Any changes made in your Awesome Calendar will automatically reflect on other calendar apps you have.
- Awesome Calendar can also be used to check weather updates.
5. BEST FOR MAKING LISTS: ANY DO FOR IOS AND ANDROID.
For anyone who needs a tool that covers comprehensive tasks like a work presentation, and then Any.do is the best. It is more of a digital concept of putting a cross over on your to-do paper list. It has a calendar and to-do list in one.
Ratings: 4.4 / 5 on Google play.
- A close daily list can be viewed easily on Any.do likewise your monthly list too.
- It has a dual feature which allows you to view your calendar at the top and a scrolling list of your events, to-dos, and other overdue tasks below, a new window with location, time, invitees and events will pop up by tapping on an event. To be back to the main screen, all you just have to do is to minimize.
- Any.do event will automatically takes your interest off every other organizational app you might have on your smartphone as its screen widget helps you to stay afloat on your events and tasks by keeping your calendars and tasks as top priority.
- Any.do also works with other calendars like iCloud, Outlook and Google Calendar.
6. TRELLO App
Best App for Teams
Operating System: IOS and Android.
For good reasons only, Trello can also be called ‘’the app that takes care of everything’’.
The app works best for those who work in team and it can also be used underground. A to-do board for everything personal like professional aspect of your life, planning your next reunion, can be created.
Ratings: 4.5 / 5 on Google play.
- The app is embedded with lots of intriguing corporate loyalists such as Adobe, Google and Kick starter.
- But the most interesting part of Trello is the easy to use boards, cards and lists.
7. FANTASTICAL 2 FOR IOS
Best for Work. And life balance.
Operating system: IOS
Fantastical 2 (in its second iteration) instead of a menu bar app, is now a full app. Mac’s reports to Google calendar.
Ratings: 2.7 / 5 on App store.
- Natural Language can be used to book events, location and suggests invitees.
- It has a home screen widgets that makes it easy to use.
- You can schedule meetings with your coworkers with fantastical.
- It contains a location based based visibility which will show you most important calenders based on your location.
8. REMINDER APP FOR IOS
Best App For Built-In Notifications
Operating System : IOS.
Description: The reminder app is a very good application that reminds one of every coming events. It allows you to have a heading among your list of tasks, hence making other to – Do tasks less distractive. It will save you of a lot of things especially the last minute reminder. It is a favorite app for many users.
- You can set location based reminders.
- You can also set a time based notification.
- It will help remind you of upcoming events.
9. Microsoft Outlook.
Operating System: iOS and Android.
Best in terms of productivity.
Office outlook is a very good personal information manager app from Microsoft. It is majorly an email application that also contains calendar task manager. It is also a very useful tool in note making and contact manager.
- Email and calendar can be put together in one place.
- All data’s both the one sent or received are encrypted.
- It will automatically deactivate unsafe links that may disrupt the effective running of the App.
- You can detect and retrieve useful files in One drive.
10. MY DAILY PLANNER:
This app will help to remind you of every daily activities or events that are to take place.
- It has an up to date calendar.
- It is an everyday planner app
- Reminds you of all daily activities.
Traditional office planner are been replaced by this app which helps in managing your schedules by keeping them with easy access on your smartphone. See above our favorite To – Do Calendar, general planning apps, hence, your journey to been organized has just begun