Blink App For PC
Name: Blink App
Description: Blink cameras always get rid of the hassle of observing our home or workplace. No matter where we are, there is always blink camera(s) for surveillance. And Blink Apps for operating this camera(s). These applications are Android based which can also be used on PC via emulators.
Offer price: Free
Operating System: ios, Android
Application Category: Surveillance App
- 720p HD Video
- Two-Way Audio
- Instant Alerts
- Live View Mode
- Instant On
- Temperature Sensor
- Auto-arm Function
- Multi-System Support
- Built-in Microphone
- Motion Detection
Blink is a home automation company that produces battery-powered home security cameras. And blink app for controlling or managing this camera. This company founded in 2009. In the world Blink is the first class monitoring camera. Blink is focusing on strengthening the security of ownerless homes. By adding Blink for Home Skill through the Amazon Alexa app you can collect information through your voice. You will find 24 hours of HD quality color video with built-in LED illumination, where night will feel like day.
720p HD video: 720p HD video system ensures that you get a clear view of your home or business with minimal distortion or opacity.
Two-way audio: With 2 Way Audio, Blink lets you get there from anywhere. Open a two-way conversation using your device. Two-way talk provides extra protection by allowing you to communicate with someone in your home. Just use the Talk button on the Blink app to greet guests or scare off bad actors wherever you are.
Instant alert:Receive a notification alert with a link to the attached video, so you can decide how you want to respond.
Instant-on: With Blink’s instant-on feature, the video recording begins within a fraction of a second, so you get a bright look at who or what alerted you. This feature also works when the camera is unplugged. A common problem with all battery-powered cameras is that they sleep between events to save battery life. Blink instant on allows the camera to wake up and start recording within seconds.
Temperature sensor: Blink has a built-in temperature sensor that you can always monitor at each camera location.
Built-in microphone: A built-in microphone allows two-way audio access, so you can both see and hear what’s happening at home.
Motion detector: Blink is also known as a motion detector through a motion detection system. Motion detectors are often integrated as components of a system that automatically perform a task or alert a speed user to an area. So Blink can quickly identify any moving object or animal, especially humans. As a result, Blink users are aware of any suspicious people.
Night Vision: With an infrared night vision or LED illumination system, this camera makes everything clear.
Weatherproof: Blink can withstand the climate. It can deliver clear video and recordings to any weather.
Download for Android:
- To download the Blink app on your Android,
- First go to Google Play Store and search for Blink Home Monitor.
- Then you will see the Blink Home Monitor app.
- Now this App is available for download.
Download for iOS:
- To download the Blink app on your iOS,
- First go to the App Store and search for Blink Home Monitor.
- Then you will see the Blink Home Monitor app.
- Now this App is available for download.
Download for Windows:
- This App is Android or iOS based but you can download it easily by installing an android emulator such as the Bluestacks App Player, or NOX.
- First download and install an Android emulator.
- Then go to Google Play Store and search for Blink Home Monitor..
- And then you will see the Blink Home Monitor app and you can download and install the Blink app to view your cameras.
How to Use:
- To download the app visit the App Store, Google Play Store.
- After completing the download, open the app on your iOS or Android device.
- Click the Blink logo to begin.
- Click the Add a system button.
- Set a name for the system like “My Home” or “My Office.” click add a Sync Module.
- Read guide then click “Ready” when you have the necessary information.
- Enter Sync Module’s serial number located on the bottom of the unit.
- Plug Sync Module into power and wait 30 seconds until you see a solid green and flashing blue light.
- Leave the Blink app, and then go Settings>WiFi, Connect to the Blink-???? network. It is common to see “Security Recommendation” or “Connected, no Internet.”
- After an effective connection, navigate back to the Blink App.
- Locate your WiFi network then click it to continue.
- Enter the password for your home or office WiFi network to connect.
- Within 30 seconds, you will see the message “Sync Module added!”. Then click “Done.”
- Click to Add a Blink camera.
- Select which camera to add.
- Read guide then click Ready.
- Enter your camera’s serial number and click the continue button.
- Name and position your camera then click the snapshot.
- Once generated, click “Done.”
- Redo the upper steps for any other cameras.
The following are some of the options I know. You can use any of these if you like.
Amcrest Security Camera
Its latest version gives you 2K HD videos at 30 frames per second. The camera has 112-degree viewing area, 16x digital zoom, and smart infrared night vision that allows you to see up to 98 feet in the dark. This camera has a weatherproof housing. It saves your videos and images on local storage or sends them to the cloud. However, there are complaints about the camera’s user interface and documentation, which has a lot of room for improvement.
SV3C ProHD POE IP Camera
The SV3C ProHD POE IP Camera delivers 1080 pixels of high definition resolution for videos with a high frame rate and night vision at a low price. It has a 3.6-millimeter lens and H.265 compression, and an Ethernet cable. It means that only one cable is needed for connectivity and power. People like its low price with features that you can find only in more expensive cameras. However, some users warn others that this camera might be a little challenging to set up.
Reolink IP PoE Security Camera
The Reolink IP PoE Security Camera delivers videos with resolutions of 2,560 by 1,440 pixels, giving you images of up to four megapixels. It has a long-range night vision at 100 feet by using 24 pieces of LED. Some people advise others to register their cameras that they can avail of the two-year warranty.
Kamtron Security Camera
The KAMTRON Security Camera delivers HD videos and images. This camera rotates horizontally by 350 degrees and vertically by 100 degrees. While the KAMTRON Security Camera is an all-purpose camera, it can be used as a baby monitor as well. Like other security cameras, users can enjoy motion detection, cloud storage, and secure transmission for video feeds. But users warn others that the company does not give good customer service when you encounter a problem. Some users complain that the app becomes corrupt while downloading.
Blinking is better than the above options when comparing features and issues.
Can multiple devices connect to the blink?
You can use multiple blink systems without having to log in and out of a single Blink App account.
What does the Blink Sync module do?
The Sync module performs as a hub between Blink Wireless home security camera and the cloud. You can engage up to 10 blink cameras per sync module and use our home security app from anywhere.
What is the meaning of flashing blue lights on blink cameras?
Flashing blue light indicates that the camera is detecting movement. It will continue to burn blue until motion is detected.
Where is the recorded video stored?
Blink’s default setting will save all videos on our secure servers, which you can access directly through the Blink app. You can download a clip from the server anytime and save it to your mobile device.
What if I lose power/wifi?
WiFi and Internet connection is needed to run on the blink system – if this connection is lost or you lose power, it will automatically restart normal operation as soon as this connection is restored.
How far can one be seen from a blink camera?
You’ll be able to see a person’s facial features 20 feet away from the camera by Using your blink camera. At 32 feet, facial features cannot be made, but a person can be identified.
Can a blink camera detect motion through a glass?
The Blink PIR sensor cannot detect motion through the glass. A camera with flashing glass will not be able to detect motion.
How wide is the viewing area?
Blink Camera viewing area is 110 °. When you have connected your camera during the setup process, you can open a live view to watch video from your camera with very little delay. This will enable you to position your camera and ensure that the viewing area can sufficiently capture the area (s) you want to avoid.
In any case, Blink is your trusted partner in providing security for your particular location, even when you’re asleep. This is a surveillance system that will remain in your hand. Than any other surveillance camera it will give you more security.