Cloud VPN for PC
Name: Cloud VPN
Description: Cloudvpn is an open-source, mesh-networking capable communication tool. It differentiates itself from other VPNs by serving as a generic transport layer for any packet-based data traffic.
Offer price: Free
Operating System: Android, iOS
Application Category: Software
Fastest – Super VPN Cloud ✓ Thousands of servers being provided for you to make sure super fast speed. ✓ Lots of different locations worldwide to unblock your favorite sites. Simplest – only contain a “Connect” button ✓ One touch to connect to VPN proxy server. ✓ Non username, Non password, Non registration. Most Stable – Never lose connection ✓ Have lots of cloud proxy server to provide better VPN service. ✓ Most stable proxy servers worldwide for you to choose.
You might have heard people talk about their use of VPN and you would have thought it was something very technical but it could be as simple as it can ever be. Virtual Private Network abbreviated ‘VPN’ is simply a good way of adding security to your browsing while at the same time preventing snoopers even your internet service provider from assessing your browsing activities. Online privacy is something everybody should enjoy and even though you browse in incognito or private mode these websites still track your IP address at the very least. So, the VPN gives your browsing habits anonymity and allows you to access content that is not available in your region.
What VPN does is that it encrypts your data before it leaves your device and it makes sure that the data stays encrypted while it travels through your internet service provider and local network till it gets to the destination device and is eventually decoded by the VPN server that the VPN software installed onto your web service provides you with. Also, some apps like WhatsApp and Facebook are blocked inside China and can only be assessed by using cloud VPN software.
Recently, the use of VPN services is becoming more popular on computers that choosing one could become challenging. With hundreds of several VPN providers available claiming to be the best in terms of online privacy, speed, and security but it’s often challenging to find the right one that strikes the balance between services rendered, easy usage and pricing.
How Does The Cloud VPN Work On My Pc?
- After installing the cloud VPN software on your pc, you would be able to use the features for free, allows you to have access to those pages that would normally be restricted when using your mobile data, and it also allows you to unblock websites like YouTube, WhatsApp or Netflix for free. You would be provided with a free trial version but there is also a paid version.
Key Features of Cloud VPN For Pc:
- Gives you access to Geographically restricted content and websites.
- You know those websites you have always wanted to access? Those videos you’ve always wanted to watch but because you are in a particular location you can not have access to it. Cloud VPN solves this problem for you.
- You can use a proxy server and change your location.
- You can be anywhere you want to be although not physically because Cloud VPN enables you to change your location whenever and wherever you want.
- It works with all data carriers. Because the cloud VPN for pc works with all data carriers and an internet connection, it provides you with the highest speed on the internet compared to browsing without cloud VPN.
- Encrypt data; because cloud VPN adds a layer of security and anonymity to your browsing, it encrypts your data until it gets to the destination device. This proves that no third party can have access to your browsing data, not even websites save your login information or any personal information entered online.
- Available in trial and paid version; You can use the cloud VPN for pc as a paid member or you can use a trial version. Although the trial version limits some things that can be done compared to the paid version.
How To Download And Install The Cloud VPN App:
To get started:
Because cloud VPN is an app only available on android,
- You would need to download an android emulator like the NOX or Bluestacks app. You can download these from the official website for free. Remember to choose the compatible version based on your windows version. Launch whichever android emulator you prefer and in the in-built emulator search for ‘cloud VPN for pc”. Download the first shown on the search result and launch Cloud VPN for PC from its shortcut inside the selected android emulator.
Choosing The Best Cloud VPNs For PC:
Based on security and anonymity services, there are hundreds of cloud VPNs but according to my recommendation, these are the best cloud VPNs for pc
- Mudfish Cloud VPN
This VPN was designed to be compatible with Windows XP, Windows 8, Windows 7 or Windows XP and can function to work with 32-bit systems. Although the most frequently downloaded versions are 3.5, 3.3. and 3.0 there is a not so popular one of 4.6.1 as the program is categorized as internet and network tools. Originally designed by MUDFISH networks, this free program is virus-free and would not cause any damage to your pc. With this cloud VPN, you can shield your location and Ip address from third-party tools that collect personal information. You would be able to connect to any server from anywhere in the world and change your IP address.
- Hide Mia Cloud VPN
The latest version of the hide Mia cloud VPN is 2.0 and can be downloaded from **** and the size is 730kb so you don’t have to worry about this program taking up all your space or data. The program is within its internet and network tools just like the Mudfish cloud VPN.
- Hyper VPN
The latest version for this cloud VPN is 1.09.6. with the VPN within the internet and network tools just like the former two cloud VPNs I previously talked about. This allows you to protect your privacy from malware attacks and online hackers when you are accessing web pages. Simply, it hides your sensitive data, traffic and original location from prying eyes because it uses an encrypted tunnel to access restricted content on the internet.
- CyberGhost VPN
The latest version for the CyberGhost VPN is the 6.5 version, 8.5 MB in size and the most popular versions are 5.0, 4.7 and 4.0. this VPN is compatible with Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 32-bit. Like the other cloud VPN mentioned, categorized as internet and tools, this VPN is the easiest to use especially for beginners because it has an easy UI. It also, like the rest grants you access to websites, personal and safe conversations, and transactions especially when using public WIFI.
Can I be tracked using the cloud VPN?
Although the VPN encrypts your data to the destination point and protects you from third parties, people can track you using other methods.
Is it legal to use a VPN?
Yes, it is totally legal to use VPN