Endoscope App For PC
Description: Endoscope App for Windows is a PC version of an Android App that connects with an Endoscope camera through Wi-Fi or USB, to enable live viewership of what the camera is recording. With this App, you can control the video recording, and you can access the gallery to read and write the pictures and videos within. You can use this App with the endoscope camera to view images of clogged drainage systems and internal body organs, among others. The App currently exists in the Android version but can be operated on PC thanks to Emulators such as Nox Player and Bluestacks.
Offer price: Free
Operating System: Android
Application Category: Tools
- Maximize images on the screen.
- Protects images using a PIN.
- Centralized Endoscopic images.
- Compress files for optimized file sizes.
- High Definition Videos.
- Easy file identification.
- High image qualities.
- File protection.
- No image distortion.
- Sharing options via E-mail.
The Endoscope App will run for ten minutes, after which you will have to reset it and use it for another ten minutes.
Endoscope App comes to your aid in numerous ways when using an Endoscope camera. It promotes effective viewership of videos in high-quality output and gives you a comfortable time accessing your captured images from the cameras. Let us check the detailed description of its features below.
Features of Endoscope App
Maximize images on the screen
With the Endoscope App, you are assured of enlarged and bright images for detailed observations, especially during Endoscopy. You can use the control bars on your keyboard to zoom your images or fit them perfectly on your phone’s or computer’s screen.
Protects images using a PIN
Every image files you transfer to your phone’s or computer’s storage using the Endoscope App can be protected with the App’s PIN protection feature. With this feature, you can deny access to your selected pictures and also protect them from being deleted mistakenly by other users. You’re never worried about your pictures’ security while using the Endoscope App.
Centralized Endoscopic images
All the images you capture, open, and view using the Endoscope App are managed and controlled from one central point. The App gives you a solemn chance to manage all your images in one go without having to share them out for assistance necessarily. You can edit, save, and protect your images from one central command, which is the App.
Compress files for optimized file sizes
With Endoscope App, you save a lot of storage space since you can compress your files hence storing a lot more files in the available limited space you have on your PC or phone. Compressing the files also promotes fast file transfer and speedier writing and reading of the files.
High Definition Videos
Blur videos can be irritating and annoying to watch. Endoscope app makes sure you have no such experience when watching videos through this App. With Endoscope, you can get videos of up to 720P resolutions with a widescreen format and a display of between 24 and 60 frames in a second.
Easy file identification
With file writing and reading abilities, Endoscope App allows easy file identification since you are the one labeling and saving the files in your way. You can later search for your files easily by typing the names you saved your files with to save you the hustle of going through all the images and videos on your list.
How to Install Endoscope APK on Windows 7, 8, 10
Here is a stepwise process of how to download the Endoscope App on Windows using Bluestacks Android Emulator.
- Open a browser on your computer and search for Bluestacks app. You will see the Bluestacks website from the search results. Click on that and proceed to download.
- Once you have downloaded the Bluestacks app, Check for the “Install” button and click on it to finish the download and installation process.
- Open the Bluestacks app and on the top right corner, in the search bar, type the name of the App (Endoscope App) and search for it.
- The App will pop from the results, click on it, and install it in the Bluestacks App.
- The installation process will take approximately 2 minutes, and your Endoscope App will be ready for use.
How to use Endoscope App
- Open the App on your computer and insert the USB of the Endoscope into the USB port of your computer.
- Click on the camera icon and then click “OK.” The camera icon will start working immediately.
- You can test if the App is working by taking photos and recording videos and view them from your computer. To view these photos and videos, click on the gallery so you can see the images, scroll to the left so you can see all the videos and watch them using your favorite player.
- To delete a picture or video from the camera using the App, click on the camera inside the App, and right-click on an image or video and you will see a delete option, click on it and confirm the delete.
Caution and Recommendations.
The Endoscope camera is fragile, and its small size could make it easy to crush under your feet. Therefore, always make sure you keep it safe away from the reach of children. The Endoscope app might prove difficult to operate; always make sure you read the manual well, in case of any difficulties always consult the customer service for help.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
What are the latest features of the Endoscope App?
The latest update of the Endoscope App has incorporated the following features:
- Supports Android 9 and 8.
- Fixes bugs.
- Has a USB OTG checker.
- Saves data.
How do I delete files from using the Endoscope App?
While on the App you simply select the image or video you wish to delete from the gallery and right-click on it. The delete option will pop up, click on it and you will be good to go.
How do I view pictures and videos on the App?
Go to the gallery icon on the App and click on it, and you will be able to view the photos. To view the videos, scroll to the left, and you will access all the videos, click on the video, you want to view and watch it using your favorite video player.
Popular Alternatives of Endoscope Android App
My File Manager and Media Browse.
It is a small, fast, and smart Android device cleaner and memory booster where you can browse and access files by category and manage them.
Flight Tracker Live.
It is a free live tracker app that has multiple travel navigation features for Android users. It allows you to track the real-time flight status and see live map flight track of any commercial flight worldwide, among other features.
Satfinder with Gyro compass.
This App allows you to set a proper TV dish antenna based on GPS. You can select a satellite from the list to set the dish antenna direction.
Endoscope App for windows is the best App for Endoscopy and one that is very easy to use. It gives you the chance to organize your videos and images recorded and captured from your Endoscope camera respectively, in a perfect and presentable manner. Get your App today, and be on the move.