Es File Explorer For PC
Name: Es File Explorer
Description: ES File Explorer is a file manager/explorer designed by ES Global, a subsidiary of DO Global, for Android devices. It includes features like cloud storage integration, file transfer from Android to Windows via FTP or LAN, and a root browser.
Offer price: Free
Operating System: Android
* Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your applications.
* Support 20+ languages.
* Search and share files.
* Compress and decompress support.
* 3 sets of commercial icons for 100+ different file types, toolbar and menu items.
* Basic features like cut, copy, delete, compress, extract etc. easily accessible
ES file explorer can be downloaded and installed in your windows or Mac computer system. This great work was designed, created and developed by the popular ES global.
This article will explain and put you through on the ways and methods of how you can install ES file explorer on your computer system using Android emulator such as Nox app player or Bluestacks emulator. However, there are also other methods you can use. If you really want to install it on your system then, be patient to read this article to the end.
Should in case you have for long been looking for a free manager on your Mobile Android device ES file has been used and verified by millions of Android users for its credibility and power packed features. It’s just so very dynamic. ES file explorer will make you understand what it seems like to have PC manager on your Android mobile device. As file explorer is not as complex as what think it to be, it is very easy to use, install and download. Those that have rooted their Android mobiles are the ones that can really tell the valid purpose and usefulness of ES File manager.
Here is how to download and install ES file explorer on your windows/Mac computer system:
Here, I will bring to you two different methods on how to install ES file explorer on your system.
You can Install ES File Explorer on your computer system using BlueStacks App Player Android Emulator, you can also install ES file explorer on your desktop using Nix App player. Either of the two chooses the one that suits you the most.
Below is how you can Install ES File Explorer on your system using BlueStacks:
In case you don’t know or you haven’t heard of Bluestacks before. It is an Android app that successfully helps you make use of Android apps on your computer system with ease. I will show you below the procedures to follow in any Android app on your system with Bluestacks:
- First of all install or download BlueStacks for PC in your App store or browser.
- Open BlueStacks application on your system.
- Single on click My Apps button in the emulator after opening Blustacks.
- Using the displayed search icon search for ES File Explorer.
- The search result for ES File Explorer app will be shown to you. Just download and install it.
- Sign in to your Google account to download apps from Google Play store on Bluestacks.
- Installation process will start for ES File Explorer based on how strong your internet connection is after a successful login.
Should in case you come across a connection issue with your BlueStacks software just quickly install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your computer using the process we’ve mentioned earlier. Or, you should comment your problem below using the comment box so we can address it for proper understanding.
In case you do not like using the file manager that came with your mobile device or smart phone due to one reason or the other. You can then try the ES file manager, it is very simple as it will help you manage your files according to folders meaning that It will manage it based on Documents, pictures, music, videos and other common files on your system. I personally tried and tested it and I got to understand that it is a very strong and rigid tool among all other tools on Android devices made available on Google play store. Based on my experience using, It will provide you varieties of options that will make it easy to use for example, it requires no data in the transfer of documents, downloads, pictures, music, videos etc. It works the same way like Zapya App. It also enables auto created hotspot and Wi-Fi so, indebted, there’s no reason for waiting to start. Go get your Es file Explorer manager and thank me later. It is a easy, simple Android file manager you can depend on anytime with Rewrite, Rename, Cut, Link, Translate, paste, Copy etcetera.
NOTE THAT, Es file explorer App can be downloaded and installed using an Android emulator such as Bluestacks if you really wish to. .
ES File Explorer APK files can also be downloaded on your windows or Mac computer system uding the PC Android emulator. It could also be a later or a maybe thing its choice.
Here are the ES file APK files you need to know:
- Bluestacks & Nox App Player is the best, reliable and most durable Android emulators to make use of.
- Windows 7.8/10 and Mac are the most supported operating systems; any other operating system aside this cannot be used.
- ES Global created and developed the app
- April 24, 2019 was the last time the app was updated
- 184.108.40.206.4 Are the available APK versions or most recent APK versions.
- In terms of Productivity it is 100%
- 4.0.1, 4.0.2 and 4.0 are he required Android version required for emulating.
- The APK file size is quite much it is just 16.2 MB
- The Name of the file is ESF.
How to successfully install ESF File Explorer on your computer system using Nox:
The following steps will guide you:
Install nox app player on your computer, if you do not have. Download Nox app player on your Google play store by searching ‘NOX APP PLAYER’ Download and install.
After installing Nox on your computer system, login to your Google account, if you do not have or want to use another Gmail account different from the one you already have. Create another account by opening a different tab on your browser and visit www.gmail.com to create a new one. I’m sure you know how to do this.
- NOX is an Android emulator for PC
- Search for ESF file explorer using the search icon on the system.
- Download and Install using the Nox Android emulator
After completing the installation process, playing ES file is no longer a problem; in just one touch you will be able to play ES File Explorer on your computer system.