EZ iCam For PC
Name: EZ iCam
Description: EZ iCam for PC is the emulated Windows version of the Android and iOS App that allows you to control your cameras remotely using your phone. With this App, you see what your camera 'sees' on your smartphone or tablet. Thanks to your smartphone's Wi-Fi remote control, you can take pictures and record videos through this App. Having been initially developed for Android and iOS devices, the App is mainly used by smartphone and iPhone users. However, as Windows users, you can have a reason to smile since you can run the App on your PC by the help of Emulators as we will learn later in this article.
Offer price: Free
Operating System: Android, iOS
Application Category: Camera
- Adjust the image sizes.
- White Balance settings.
- You can format the micro SD card.
- Adjust video resolutions.
- Control your camera remotely.
- Playback videos and view photos.
- Free to download.
- Easy configuration of the network.
- Share files via email.
- Download files from the camera.
- Image qualities could be much better.
Ez iCam App Download on Windows and Mac Security cameras have become a common technology advancement for many people these days.
Features of EZ iCam App:
You cannot go wrong anytime you settle for Ez iCam app for your surveillance needs as this App makes sure you are served excellent services and leaves you appreciating the value inherent in this App. There is no better way to understand this App’s greatness than going through its features; let’s have a look.
Adjust the image sizes.
Thanks to the image size settings ability of this App, you can adjust the sizes of your images and view them at the size of your preference. You can also adjust your images and save them with the new set sizes.
White Balance settings.
With EZ iCam, you can easily remove unwanted colour casts from your images so that what was white on the real object remains white even on the images without alterations. You can achieve this using the App by balancing the colour temperature of the light source such that the warmth or coolness of the white colour remains balanced.
Micro SD card Formatting.
You do not have to shift to the camera to format the SD card from there if it is full. After saving your images and videos to your PC, you can format the SD card right from the App and is faster compared to the camera formatting process. Using the Ez iCam App for PC also assures you of a more secure way of formatting since you can still access the deleted files in your recycle bin if you had not saved them on your PC yet.
Adjust video resolutions.
Since natural settings of the environment such as weather and sunlight intensity have a significant toll on the quality of videos a camera might capture, the Ez iCam App comes in to help boost the quality of the video when such conditions are encountered. You can improve your video quality using the video resolutions settings to get the best of any video that might have been captured under uncontrollable weather conditions.
Control your camera remotely.
One attractive feature of Ez iCam is that you can use it to control and run your camera(s) remotely in that, you can view everything your camera records in the comfort of your private room. You can adjust some camera features right from the App without having to touch the camera.
Playback videos and view photos.
As soon as your camera make records of videos of everything happening within its circumference, you can be viewing them immediately as well on your computer using the Ez iCam App. You can also view snapshot images you have taken from your camera by merely tracking them back in the images section.
How to Install EZ iCam App on PC:
Here is how to download and install EZ iCam on your PC using the Bluestacks Emulator.
- Download the Bluestacks Apk from your favourite website and install it.
- Double click the Bluestacks icon to launch it.
- Once opened, go to the top right corner on the screen where the search bar is situated and search for Ez iCam App.
- Click on the Ez iCam App from the search results and the App’s picture will pop up with the prompt “Install” availed. Click on it to start downloading and installing the App.
- The installation process will be completed in about three minutes after which your App will be ready for use.
How to use the EZ iCam App:
How to connect an iCam camera to the Ez iCam App.
- Switch on your camera by pressing the Power or Mode button.
- Put your camera in camera mode and make sure it is in the best camera settings.
- Turn on Wi-Fi on your camera by pressing the “Down or Wi-Fi” button on your camera.
- Go to the networks section your PC and in the Wi-Fi settings connect to the network called “ICAM-H9(R)” followed by some numbers.
- Open the Ez iCam App on your computer and access your camera from the App, which is by now connected to the App automatically.
How to enjoy live stream with Ez iCam App.
- Open the App and tap on the camera icon at the bottom right of the screen. A pop up of three icons will come up; the camera, video and live icons. Tap on the “Live” icon.
- You will see a red button, tap on it, and then tap on the “Live” button and choose Facebook or YouTube depending on which platform you wish to stream live in.
- Go to Facebook or YouTube and log in, you will see a browser window and a request that you login and grant some permissions.
- Once done, you can now tap on either Facebook or YouTube icon to start streaming live.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Why are my videos only one minute long?
When recording via the Ez iCam App, the video lengths will be one minute long due to the use of Wi-Fi transfer. The video interval settings on your camera might also have a hand in this.
What do I do when my Ez iCam App fails to work after I update the firmware?
- Restart both your computer and camera then forget the previous camera network.
- Turn off your cellular data.
- Reconnect the camera network and open the Ez iCam app and add the camera.
- You can also uninstall and reinstall the App if the problem persists.
How do I delete videos or photos?
Go to video/photo playback and click on the ‘Up’ button to access the delete option.
Popular Alternatives to the EZ iCam App:
It’s an Android application that uses Wi-Fi’s smart cloud 4K sports camera. You can connect a sports camera and preview, playback download pictures and videos and even share them. Download here>>
This App automatically detects any TRENDnet cameras on your local network. With it, you can view multiple cameras with a large view of a single camera and a compressed view of the other cameras.
Works with HomeGuard smart Wi-Fi cameras with which you can live view your home. From any part of the world, you can monitor the operations in your home and be at peace.
The Ez iCam for PC gives you one of the best surveillance experiences available in the market. Have your App today and be among the many who are enjoying the services of this App.