GIGABYTE APP Center for PC
Name: GIGABYTE APP Center
Description: You have the Gigabyte Application Center for easy access to the kingdom of the Gigabyte App. You can only access it if you are using a Gigabyte motherboard on your PC. This app is easy to use and its user interface is unified. Gigabyte applications can be easily installed from this App Center. You can test on online its updates, and also download the latest update applications, BIOS and drivers.
Offer price: Free
Operating System: Windows
Application Category: App centre
User Review( vote)
- Smart Quick Boost
- Automatically overclocks
- Processor monitoring
- A simple and easy-to-use interface
- Easy access
- Only for Gigabyte Motherboard
Gigabyte App Center
The GIGABYTE App Center For PC is so easy-to-use, so beginners and experts are able to fine-tune its settings. Smart Quick Boost automatically overclocks your system with just one click, thereby maximizing your performance. Gigabyte System Information Viewer gives you access to the current system status. You can also do more, watch and processor monitoring, set fan speed, create temperature alerts, and more.
Features of Gigabyte App Center
- Easy to use:
You can use it easily due to the simple interface of the Gigabyte App Center.
- Increase PC Performance:
Overclocking features increase the performance of your PC.
- CPU Frequency:
This App Center provides different levels of CPU frequencies to enhance the performance of your preferred system.
- CPU OC:
It lets you set your CPU frequency, voltage, base clock, and graphics frequency.
- DDR OC:
You can set a memory clock that supports the XMP profile.
- 3D Power:
It allows you to change frequency settings, voltage, and PWM power phase.
- System Information:
The BIOS version used on your PC, the name of the motherboard model, and the CPU information is stored in memory.
- Smart Fan:
It allows you to access the Smart Fan in four different modes.
- System Alerts:
Generates alert messages if your PC needs a system change alert.
- Documents: Y
ou can record the status of all hardware of your PC for a specified period of time.
- Quick Boot:
Gigabyte AppCenter helps you to enable and moderate Next boot or Quick boot after setting the AC power loss system in your PC’s Windows environment via the Quick Boot interface.
- BioS Fast Boot:
This is similar to Boot Fast setup in the BIOS setup. You can use it to enable or disable the quick boot function to short of your operating system’s OS boot time.
Download for PC
Install for PC
- Visit Gigabyte’s official site at https://www.gigabyte.com/.
- Go to the Service / Support page.
- Scroll down and click “Intelligent Software Management”.
- Then, go to the “APP Center” page. Direct link.
- Then, click the white button labeled “GIGABYTE APP Center Utility Download”.
- Then, click the “Save File” button.
- When the download is complete, open the file and click “Run”.
- Then click the “Extract” button.
- Open the Install_APC.exe file in the “App Center” folder.
- Click the “Next” button.
- Click the “Install” button to begin the installation.
- When the installation is complete, click the “Finish” button.
How to Use
To update the BIOS:
- Go to the Q-Flash menu.
- Insert a USB flash drive into the PC that contains the BIOS file.
- Select “Update BIOS” on the Q-Flash screen. You can save the BIOS file by selecting the “Save BIOS” option. Q-Flash supports the FAT32 / 16/12 file system or USB flash drive on your PC’s hard drive.
- If your PC’s BIOS update file is stored on a hard drive and the hard drive is connected to an independent SATA controller, or the hard drive is in RAID / AHCI mode, enter the Q-Flash using the “End” key.
- Select the BIOS update file and make sure it matches the model on your PC’s motherboard.
- Select Fast or Intact to update the BIOS.
- When the update process is complete, your PC system will restart automatically. Do not turn off or restart the PC or remove the USB flash drive while the update is running.
- Then, use the “Delete” key.
- To load the BIOS defaults, go to the Save & Exit menu and select Load Optimized Defaults. And use the “Enter” key.
- Then, select “Save & Exit Setup” and use the “Enter” key.
- Finally, select “Yes”.
- The system will restart when the updating process is complete.
To use GIGABYTE remote:
Turn on the gigabyte remote on the PC you want to control remotely. Enable “Always run on next reboot” to keep this function active.
Then, sign in to the smartphone from which you want to control the PC. Use the account that you used for your PC’s HomeCloud to sign in.
Then you can control your PC remotely with that smartphone.This allows you to control your PC’s mouse, keyboard and Windows Media Player application.
MyASUS is a tool in the Asus software service that allows you to keep your Asus PC’s software functions up to date and increase PC performance. You can get help with MyASUS to access ASUS AppDeals to get exclusive offers. It integrates all ASUS apps. This is because of keeping track of your ASUS product’s warranty, so you can get help from them if you encounter any problems.
ASRock Application Shop
You can update the ASRock system and download the software using the ASRock Application Shop tool. It provides users with the latest updated BIOS files and software. You can always keep your PC up to date. There are numerous games in this app shop that support PCs. As a result, you can use your PC as a gaming PC.
What is BIOS?
BIOS allows you to update your PC’s BIOS system. The nearest BIOS gigabyte allows you to download update files from the server and update the BIOS system.
What is Gigabyte App Center?
Although it is called App Center, there is no app inside it. It has all-usable tools that help you launch, update, download drivers, BIOS, and update and install the latest apps on your PC.
What is Q-Flash?
Q-Flash is a tool for updating BIOS without accessing an operating system like MS-DOS. This tool helps you to get rid of the complicated process of the BIOS flashing process.
What is DualBIOS?
DualBIOS is a motherboard that supports two BIOS. One is the main BIOS and the other is the backup BIOS. The BIOS system works based on the main BIOS. If the main BIOS is damaged or disabled for any reason, the backup BIOS takes the next system boot and copies the BIOS files of the main BIOS to ensure that the normal BIOS is running normally. There is no chance for users to update the backup BIOS.
What does Gigabyte EasyTune do?
It is an interface that allows beginner and expert users to easily adjust voltage and memory clocks and adjust system settings in their Windows environment.
What is a smart timelock?
With the Smart Timelock tool you can decide when and how much time to use your PC. You can set this time using a user interface.
In this article, we have provided you with the GIGABYTE App Center For PC and its direct link to download Gigabyte App Center as well as the download method. If your PC motherboard is of Gigabyte brand then this app center will come in handy.