All the browsers store the passwords to save users from the trouble of tying passwords manually for the registration every time they open the website. Also, we cannot remember the passwords of so many websites we use every day. So browsers with our permission save the passwords in case we forget them.
Don’t Be Panic if you forgot Your Passwords!
Sometimes to maintain privacy or for some other purpose, we need to change the password. For this, we need to type the old passwords. Viewing saved passwords does not require a hard or complex procedure, rather it is quite easy.
Peoples also use several popular addons to save their passwords like – Lastpass .
Today We Will Show you the way to see you Passwords from the Browsers –
How to Get Passwords from Chrome
- Open the browser.
- Tap on the three vertical dots on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select Settings.
- Click Password or search passwords.
- This section contains all the passwords under three columns labelled as Websites, Username, and Password.
- The passwords are displayed as dots by default. Tap on the eye-shaped icon.
- Enter the password of your system and the password will be displayed.
If you do not want to save the passwords, you can disable this feature.
- Click on three vertical dots next to the password and select Remove in drop-down menu.
All the data of the saved passwords can be deleted by these steps:
- Open the browser and click on three vertical dots.
- Select History and again choose History from the menu.
- Tap on Clear Data and check the box next to Passwords.
- Click on the clear data.
How to Get Passwords from Firefox
- Open The Firefox
- Click the right corner like the Photo
- Click to the options
- Go to the Privacy & Security
- You can find a saved login option upder the login section
- After clicking login you can get easily the Passwords and users.
How to get Passwords from Microsoft Edge
- Open the Microsoft edge
- Click the right corner icon like the image.
- Go to Setting
- Scroll and click advance setting
- Scroll and you can see managed passwords. From here you can view your saved passwords.
Hope now it is clear to you that how you can view save passwords. Visit the link below to know more about it.
Most of the browsers are almost the same. if you can’t find the options on your browser just let us know by dropping your comment.