Life360 apk for PC/Mac
Name: Life360 app
Description: Download Life360 for pc. It is an app that uses state-of-the-art GPS technology to report the whereabouts of those who have accepted your invitation to join your circle and share their location in real time. All you need to do is just install the Life360 Family Locator app on your phone, and invite your family. Once registered, each member appears as a unique symbol on the navigational map so you know exactly where they are. No need to send annoying texts "Where are you?"
Offer price: Freemium
Operating System: Android, iOS
Application Category: Utility
- Simplifies life in the digital world by facilitating communication with the most important people.
- Lets you create your own groups, called “circles”, for your loved ones and team mates – everyone who matters most and chat with them on Family Locator for free.
- Lets you view the real-time location of circle members on a private family map that is only visible to your circle.
- Lets you receive real-time alerts when circle members reach or leave destinations (get rid of disruptive texts “Where are you?”)
- Helps you see the location of stolen or lost phones
- More security and peace of mind
- Parents know where their children are at all times
- Children may feel safer knowing that someone is looking for them
- It may help children learn to communicate well
- If you have a child who is struggling, tracking it may be helpful
- It helps you know when a loved one is engaged in violent activities
- Sometimes it brings misunderstanding
- It creates mistrust of moments between spouse, parent or child
- GPS can be unreliable at times
- Children may be less responsible for their actions without being watched by adults
- Some may see this as an invasion of privacy
- Data from tracking apps may be sold to large companies
Features of the Life360 apk
Real-time location sharing
Stay in touch and synchronized with your entire family and get rid of the many texts necessary to coordinate family events and everyday life. Family locator alerts you when your family members check in at a location and thanks to the GPS sensors in your phone, the family locator can also advise on a person’s delay.
Find a family
Life360 Family Locator puts this information in your hands. And to make life so easy, we send alerts as soon as your family reaches a certain location!
In order for the app to function effectively on your PC, a few permissions will be required from you.
Life360 identifies you and your loved ones on a shared private map. This setting allows Life360 to accurately and quickly display the site.
Life360 has a feature called Driver Care Support which, with one click of a button, connects you with a direct representative over the phone.
This connects you to the Internet and allows us to send and receive location information to and from family members on your map.
How to download and install Life360 on PC / Mac
If you want to install Life360 on a computer, read the rest of the article as you will find two ways to install Life360 on a computer using the BlueStacks and Nox.
1. Install Life360 on a computer using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android app launcher that allows you to run Android apps on a computer. Here are the steps how to install any app on your computer with Bluestacks:
- To get started, install BlueStacks on your computer
- BlueStacks launch on PC
- Once BlueStacks starts up, click on the My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Life360
- You will only see the search result for the Life360 app installed
- Log in to your Google Account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After logging in, the installation process for Life360 will start depending on your internet connection.
Tips: If you are having trouble with LOADING with BlueStacks, just install Microsoft .net Framework on your computer.
You can also download Life360 APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android Emulator if you like.
You can download the Downloadable Life360 APK file on your computer to install it on your computer’s Android emulator later. An Android version is required for the Android 4.4 emulator
2. Install Life360 in a computer with Nox
- Follow the following steps:
- Install the Nox app launcher on your computer
- It’s an Android emulator, after installing Nox on my computer, and logging into your Google account
- Tab Finder and search for: Life360
- Install Life360 on the Nox Emulator
- Once the installation is complete, you will be able to run Life360 on your computer
How to use Life360 on PC
Life360 is the most accurate and powerful on-site service for your family. It is free and easy to use. The requirement is that each family member has a Smartphone or computer and an email account. First, install the app on your PC sign up with an email address with a strong password. Create or open an account as an administrator.
Use a valid email. Send invitations to add family members. Everyone will accept the application and will download it. Enter the password you want (thus creating your account, linked to the administrator).
From there, with Life360, you will be able to call your family 24 hours a day, as long as everyone activates the GPS tracker.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have purchased a Premium plan. Why can’t I see Premium features?
The app developer wants you to have access to all the features and benefits you have subscribed to. There are some reasons why you might not see it.
An easy way to find out if the circle you’re currently in with premium features is the golden star next to the circle name at the top of the screen.
- Press the circle key at the top of the screen.
- Look for the circle with a gold star next to it.
- If any of them subscribe, the name of the department will show the plan that you subscribed to.
- Click on the circle that is a golden star with a Premium plan to enter that circle and see the Premium features
- If you don’t see a circle with a gold star but you know you’ve bought a great plan, here are some reasons.
- Someone may have removed you from the circle.
- The circle may be left with the Premium plan. If so, ask a circle member to invite you to return.
How can I add a new member to my circle?
To invite someone to join your circle:
- Click on “Invite”
- Click ‘Send Code’ to see a list of messaging apps on your phone
- Choose your favorite messaging app (text, email, WhatsApp, etc.)
- Select the contact of the family member or friend you want to invite
- Send the pre-filled invitation letter to your contacts
Note: They need to use their phone number, email address and password, not your number. Otherwise, they will both be in the same place.
I received an invitation code from a friend / family member – What do I do with it?
Invitation codes make it easy to invite and communicate with your closest friends and family within the app.
- If you receive a message with a special invitation link, click the link
- Open the Life360 app and create an account using your mobile phone number and email address, create a new password, and complete your profile
- 3- After that, you will see a screen asking you to write the invitation code
- If you click on a special invitation link, the application will try to write your invitation code and go to the next screen – if the application is unable to write your code, you can write it yourself
- You will see an invitation with a preview of other members of that circle
- Choose to accept or decline the invitation
Best Alternatives for Life360
Sprint’s FamilyWall helps you monitor all family members and keep in touch with you. A photo sharing platform as well as locating everyone means it’s more than just an eye from far away.
Features that help FamilyWall get away from the package include its function of organizing and communicating. You can set assignments and to-do lists as well as reminders for the whole family, which means no one has a reason to not know what’s going on. Members can share their locations to help you find out where they are.
The downside of this app is that it only offers a free 15-day trial, after which it is $ 2.99 per month for premium service and $ 5.99 for premium service +.
Family locator MyFamily
For a replacement for Life360, check out MyFamily. While Life360 requires an account, My Family relinquishes it in favor of the invitation code, which means you don’t have to sign in for anything.
You can see your location history for up to three years in the past. Of course, there is an emergency button to alert the family of a problem and geolocation to know when someone enters or leaves a specific area.
MyFamily is free to download and use. Premium adds the above features and is available by subscription: $ 14.99 per year.
Life360 simplifies life in the digital world by facilitating communication with the most important people and lets you create your own groups, called “circles”, for your loved ones and team mates. You’ll not regret you downloaded it.