Network Analyzer Pro For PC
Name: Network Analyzer Pro
Description: Network Analyzer pro can help you diagnose various problems in your wifi network setup, Internet connectivity, and also detect various issues.
Offer price: Free
Operating System: Android
User Review( votes)
- You can view the whole traceroute via the map
- It assures total IPv6 support
- All executed projects can be viewed in the history section
- You can export the data by the means of email, etc
- You will get copy-paste options
- Also, you will get regular updates with incredible support page
Network Analyzer can assist you with diagnosing different issues in your wifi network arrangement, Internet availability, and furthermore recognize different issues on remote servers on account of the wide scope of devices it gives.
It is furnished with an elite wifi gadget disclosure device, including all the LAN gadget’s locations, makers and names, together with the Bonjour/DLNA administrations they give. Further, Network Analyzer contains standard net diagnostic highlights such as traceroute, port scanner, test, whois, DNS query, and network speed. At last, it shows all neighboring wi-fi networks together with extra pieces of information, for example, signal quality, encryption, and switch maker to find the best channel for a remote switch. This system works with both IPv4 and IPV6 protocol versions.
Features of Network Analyzer Pro For PC
- It allows you to quickly and safely detect all the connected network gadgets including WiFi and VPN
- You can discover the IP addresses of all the gadgets (NetBIOS, LLMNR, DNS, and mDNS [ Bonjour ])
- It enables you for the gadgets Pingability Test
- You can easily configure traceroute ICMP or UDP probes
- You can choose IPv4 and IPv6
- Most common ports and their ranges can be scanned effectively by the app
- You can find services description of open ports
- Common ports can be scanned which can be edited by the users
- Included Remote WOL with LAN(WOL)
- Filtering and looking for the list of gadgets that are discovered
- IP addresses and hostnames including each network node
- Helps access the Information of data based on country, longitude, latitude, time zone and city
- Including the data based on the name of the network and the AS network.
What are the requirements to install Network Analyzer?
The current version (3.6.2) of the network analyzer requires 5.3 MB of free space. You must have at least Android 5.0 or any other above version.
How to download Network Analyzer Pro on Android?
Downloading the Network Analyzer on your Android mobile is a very simple task. You can simply download it as you do with the other Play Store applications:
- Visit the Google Play Store
- Look for the Network Analyzer Pro Application for pc.
- Choose the first option displayed
- Tap on Install button and within a couple of moments the app will get installed on your Mobile device
- That’s all with the process, now you can start utilizing the application as per your requirements
How to download Network Analyzer Pro on Windows PC?
To begin utilizing Network Analyzer Pro on your Windows is simple. You will have to follow the steps mentioned by us and by following them you’ll get the app downloaded and installed to your Windows within a couple of minutes.
- Initially, the first thing you will need is an Android App Emulator such as Nox App or which we recommend is the Bluestacks Application. These emulators help you to utilize and control your android applications from your Windows PC.
- Once you have downloaded the emulator on your PC, then you will have to install it on your Windows. For performing this you have to visit your downloading section.
- After that, tap on the downloaded file and automatically the installation procedure will begin.
- Once done with the installation part, you have to accept the Licence agreement and follow the instructions displayed on the screen.
- After the installation procedure finished successfully, now you have to open the Emulator on your Windows and look for the Network Analyzer App via the search bar.
- You will find it at the top of the results. Then, you have to simply install it by clicking the install button and it will be done within a couple of moments.
- Finally, on the dashboard of the emulator, you will see the “All Apps” section where you will get your installed app. Click on the icon and the Network Analyzer is ready to use on your PC.
What are some good alternatives to Network Analyzer App?
There are plenty of options available regarding the alternative to the Network Analyzer App such as Wi-Fi Analytics Tool, Wifi Analyzer, Wi-Fi Signal Strength, 4G WiFi Maps & Speed Test, NetX – Network Discovery Tools, ConnectBot, Wifi Analyzer- Home Wifi Alert, WiFi Manager, WiFiAnalyzer (open-source), etc. There are many other alternatives that you can easily look for on the web and select one for you by going through its features.
Is there any Network Analyzer app for iPhone users?
Yes, there are various applications you can install for your iPhone/iOS gadgets such as Network Analyzer, IP Network Scanner, Fing-Network Scanner, WiFi-SweetSpots, Speedtest by Ookla, Scany-Network Scanner, iNet-Network Scanner, iNet Tools Pro App, etc. These applications can be installed on your iOS gadgets. These apps are trusted by many users so you can completely rely on them.
Which is the best protocol analyzer?
Analyzing Packet decodes is a system protocol analyzer’s most significant activity. The analyzer sorts out gathered packets by protocol and the layer. The best packet analyzers can perceive a protocol by its most complete layer, the upper layer, and show the gathered data on a field-by-field premise.
What does a network analyzer measure?
A network analyzer is an instrument that estimates the system parameters of electrical systems. Network analyzers are regularly used to portray two-port systems, for example, enhancers and channels, yet they can be utilized on systems with a self-assertive number of ports.
Network Analyzer Pro is a famous instrument that causes you to analyze different issues with respect to your Wi-Fi organize, network arrangement, and web connectivity. It conveys both printed and graphical portrayal of demonstrating the signal quality and system channels. This application empowers Wi-Fi encryption, BSSID, producer, and WPS support, bandwidth, and Wi-Fi organize type, and so forth. It permits quick and versatile calculations for filtering user-specified and the most widely recognized port extents, closed, open, and firewalled ports too.
It gives a tremendously incredible web speed identifier and network data supplier. We hope this article was useful for you and you got all your questions answered in this article.