Sprint Zone App for Android
Name: Sprint Zone
Description: Product video highlighting key benefits and features of the Sprint Zone App – available on Android and iPhone
Offer price: Free
Operating System: Android
Application Category: Software
- My Sprint; this contains the tools and information you need to manage your account, pay your bills, check voice, text and data usage.
- My Sprint news; keeps you as a customer informed with up to date information that would enhance your customer experience.
- Phone Tips and tricks; this gives you more tricks and tips via videos or text on how best to use your device.
- Suggested apps; By installing the sprint zone on your smartphone, you learn more about your device and more applications you can explore. The app highlights useful applications in a variety of categories.
Remember the same way we had Blackberry phones and blackberry features peculiar only to blackberry? And these features later accessed on android phones, for example, the blackberry messenger. In that same way, sprint zone was made for sprint mobile phones but the sprint zone APK was introduced to Android phones.
The sprint zone app on android phones was designed to deliver easy access to customers on their information about their sprint account, security apps, tricks and tips on how to use their particular device. This free application enables you as a Sprint customer to manage your sprint account, check voice and data usage, pay bills right from your device. It allows you to receive the latest information about suggested applications, products, and services offered by sprint.
After Shazam in conjunction with the sprint launched the Entertain ME service, it was easy for customers to search for, watch and listen to what they want and with the sprint unlimited plan, you don’t have to worry about the monthly bill surprise of overcharges from Verizon or AT&T. it also allows you as a customer to assess the industry’s fastest tagging and best media engagement for television and music. Entertain ME also possesses a feature of a great discovery mechanism for the third-party service. Also, Sprint’s service makes it extremely easy to discover and download iHeartRadio.
How to get started:
- The first thing to do is to download the sprint zone app from google play
- Then the next thing you have to do is to create a sprint account; instead of texting on Sprint if your wireless contact includes extra fees for text messages, you can use your regular e-mail address to keep in touch with your contact on the Sprint network. Sprint’s wireless service possesses a contact address that grants you access to the text message service based on the recipient’s phone number.
- Casual data costs $0.03/kb and standard text message only applies to customers that are not on a plan with unlimited data and messaging. Using the sprint zone app on your android phone would allow you to access the ‘enhanced’ messaging experience when you’re texting with other Sprint users on android devices running the updated app. When you’re communicating with users with devices using a different operating system like apple iOS you will have the regular texting experience.
How to text on Sprint App:
Sending a message on sprint is as easy as picking up your phone and sending a regular mail. First, create a new mail message and fill out the content of your message in the message body. Secondly, you have to make sure that the characters of your text in total are less than 160 characters because the Sprint network would only display the first 160 characters of your text message. That is all the Sprint Network system supports.
Remember to address the mail message to the receiver’s phone number in the Sprint messaging format. The email address must be the 10 digits number at the ‘messaging.sprintpcs.com’ domain. For example, if the number is 2987465091, the email address would be email@example.com then send the message.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I update the Sprint app on my android phone?
- Click on the Menu key from the home screen on your device.
- Tap System settings, scroll till you find the system updates option. Select the update Sprint. If any update is available, it would notify you. Be sure to follow the prompts to update and to refresh, click on ‘Check now’. Your app is now up to date.
How can I see my sprint account text messages on my phone?
- Go to the sprint.com/viewbill to sign in to your sprint account. Click on texts or call logs, then select either the text radio or voice icon depending on which.
- Select the contact/sender to see their usage details. If you cannot find the name you are looking for, you can simply click on the ‘load 50 more’ button to get more details.
- Click on the download link available on the right side of your phone screen and select ‘read this note’ and click ok.
Can I pay my Sprint bill through my phone?
- Yes! You can pay by phone, simply dial *3 from your Sprint phone to pay your bill. You can also pay simply with your android browser. You can go to the web and select my account to pay.
Can I check my sprint bill through my phone?
- Simply dial *2 from your Sprint phone to check your usage or to check your balance. You can always manage your account through the web on sprint.com. Use your android phone browser, go to the home option and then select my account.
Can I pay my Sprint bill without signing in?
Yes, it is possible to pay your sprint bill without signing in and it is possible to make a guest payment for a Sprint subscriber. You can pay via the web i.e. sprint.com or pay with your phone app;
- Open my sprint mobile app, select make a payment and simply follow the instructions on how to make payment either for yourself or another subscriber.
What is the spending Limit on my sprint account?
- The spending limit is the maximum amount regarding a purchase that your sprint account can allow at any given time. There is a spending limit of $150 per line that applies to your sprint account. The spending limit basically helps you control your monthly purchases by providing a preset limit to also avoid unexpected charges and if your sprint account is suspended, Sprint may end up terminating your service.