In this world of advanced technology, communicating with your loved ones is not difficult. Texting is the most common means of communication for all purposes. Texting apps lets users send and receive messages free of cost and in real-time. Many text apps that differ in their policies and features. Some of the best text apps for PC are given below, have a look!
1. Google Hangout:
Google hangout is an app that allows then users to send and receive text messages, to start a voice or video calls anytime and anywhere. Users can initiate conversations with one person or in a group. The app is very useful for business purposes ensuring fast and effective communication between the employers and employees and among employees.
- Photos, videos, GIFs and maps and other media are transferable.
- Allows 150 participants to join a group chat.
- Compatible with multiple devices.
- Highly safe and secured.
- Video calls are in HD quality for presentations or other purposes.
- Integrated into Google and Gmail.
2. Textnow app:
Textnow allows the users to send messages to their friends and family through PC. The app allows a number to users to make unlimited calls ad text messages. Communicate is normal like texting through the phone. It is not necessary for a person on another line to have this app. The effectively designed app integrates directly with Windows contacts.
- Assigns a number to make the communication normal and easy.
- Accounts can be credited for international calls.
- Provides GSM service.
- Secured through a passcode.
- Offers a number of plans.
- Gives caller ID to the user.
- Allows conference calling.
- Featured with Elastic calling.
- Customized background, ringtones, and text tones.
- Conversations can be searched.
Mysms is a free app that allows users to send unlimited text messages through their current phone numbers. The app gives full access to smartphones on PC and users do not have to go and pick up their phone if they are working on PC. The users must have this app on their phones, only then it works on PC.
- Personalized themes
- No adds
- Synchronized between smartphones, computer, and tablet
- Notifies on PC about any new call or message.
- Detailed information about the number of new messages and names of the sender.
- Supports MMS, pictures and videos.
Mightytext allows users to keep in touch with their loved ones. The app synchronizes the PC with smartphones so users get all notifications of phones. Users can schedule their messages for future messages. A low battery alert of the phone appears on PC reminding the users to charge it. When someone calls on the phone, the notification appears on the PC.
- Stores photos and videos taken from mobile in PC.
- Template messages to save time.
- Customized 16 themes.
- Allows simultaneous conversation at one time.
- Email manages text messages.
- Numbers can be blocked.
- Allows to delete messages in bulk.
- Creates a contact list.
- Insert signature of the sender.
5. Pulse SMS:
Pulse SMS is a unique app that allows the users to communicate while working on PC. It does not let the users miss any message always notifying them. The users can maximize their socialization process through this powerful web platform. Photos, videos, GIFs, stickers, emojis, thus every kind of media can be shared through this app. To sound witty, the app has smart replies suggestions for the user.
- Fully encrypted
- Featured with customized colors, animations, notifications and emojis for the special contacts.
- Annoying contacts can be blacklisted.
- Support Dual SIM.
- Activated night mode.
- Delays messages which were not meant to be sent.
- Places favorite contact at the top by pinning them.
Scoring of these apps
- Interface: 9
- Performance: 9.5
- Usability: 10
- Durability: 8
- Setup: 10
Text apps are available for all versions: PC, Android, Mac and Linux. These apps are absolutely free. The method of downloading the apps is very easy and almost all apps are present in the app store and for some apk version has to be downloaded.
Text apps overcome the language barrier and allow users to communicate in their native language. Users can download apps that are exclusively for a particular language and can also add their language in settings.
The apps keep synchronization between smartphones and PC. Users get a notification on PC if a call or message comes on the phone.
- Sharing media:
Apart from text messages, users can also send pictures, videos, GIFs, stickers and emojis with their friends and families. In this way the app has enabled users to share beautiful memories with each other.
- Video calling:
The users can video call each other using text apps. For online meetings, presentations the text apps are also used in workplaces and for communication between employers and employees.
Socializing while staying at home is a usual thing that everybody does. By writing any message and clicking on the send button, you can convey your message and feeling. Text apps are not available only for smartphones. You can also send and receive messages on your PC. Text apps for PC are beneficial for those who work on PC so they can view and reply to messages while working without getting distracted by the phone. Those employers for whom mobile phones are prohibited in work premises can communicate with their employer and colleagues through text apps.
How to download and use text apps?
The text apps are simple and easy to download on PC. Some apps can be downloaded directly from Google Store, while some apps need emulators.
How to download?
- Open Play Store and type any desired text app name.
- Install the app and wait for the download.
- Once downloaded, open the app to run it.
- Open any web browser and search for Bluestacks Player.
- Download and install the emulator.
- Now download apk file of any text app for PC.
- Install Bluestack and open it.
- Sign in with google account to start Bluestacks.
- Now go to My apps and open the downloaded apk file of text app.
- Create an account and enjoy texting on PC.
How to use it?
After downloading the app, follow the following steps.
- Open the app and sign up.
- Choose language.
- Add a phone number and add contacts.
Check The Article About Installing Bluestack on PC
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Does Google have a messenger app?
Yes, Google do have a messenger app that allows you to do text messaging. Other than messenger, Google’s other text apps are Allo, Hangouts, Voice and chat, etc.
2. Are the text apps for PC free?
Yes, most of the Text apps for PC are free. However, there are apps which you need to purchase because they are equipped with additional features.
3. Are deleted chat messages stored anywhere?
Yes, even after you delete your text messages, they are stored somewhere in your PC. However, after some time, they are deleted completely.
In this telecommunication world, text apps are an important part of your PC. Through text apps, you can easily communicate with your relatives and friends and share your feelings. So download these apps now and start communicating!