Touch VPN For PC
Name: Touch VPN
Description: Touch VPN powered by Hotspot Shield. It automatically converts public WiFi to secure and secure private WiFi. When a public WiFi network is detected, use Touch VPN to protect your mobile security, privacy, and personal information from hackers, identity theft, and other malicious activity. VPN Touch is one of the most trusted privacy, security, and access providers. Download VPN Touch to your PC to keep your passwords, pictures, videos, application data, and other personal information safe.
Offer price: Free
Operating System: Android OS, iOS
Application Category: Tools
- Free: Completely free. No information needed.
- Unlimited: No session, speed, or bandwidth restrictions.
- Simple: Block the world with just one touch of the “Connect” button.
- Protected: SSL encryption will make you completely anonymous and secure.
- User-friendly app
- Signup does not require any personal or payment details
- Using the Shortest Protected VPN Protocol (PPTP)
- Very intrusive logging policy
- Streaming services are not unblocked
- Torrenting is not allowed on a server
- There is no advanced privacy features like Kill Switch
VPN Touch is the best solution for you if you are unable to access some websites or applications or worried about secure Wi-Fi hotspots or want to remain anonymous and protected from surveillance and hackers. Public Wi-Fi users are not safe. What you send or receive through your mobile device or PC using public WiFi can be intercepted, which makes information such as your password, pictures, videos, application data, and other personal information vulnerable to hackers.
Features Of Touch VPN App:
Access any website in any country
Use VPN Touch to unblock any websites wherever you are in the world. Get access to blocked or censored sites by an individual or organization. Avoid firewalls to unblock any social media, watch YouTube, and remove VoIP restrictions.
Protect your site or data from hackers
Your name, password, and personal information or your website can be easily compromised when you are connected to a public Wi-Fi hotspot. Touch VPN encrypts your data and website and provides you with the best protection.
One-click VPN proxy service
There is only one button on the Touch VPN. The button lets you connect to one of the many anonymous servers at a faster speed than the web proxy. We help you conserve your device’s battery when you’re not running our app. And, we’re a completely unlimited and free VPN!
Surf the web anonymously
Avoid getting snooped on by your ISP and prevent websites from ad tracking and targeting. VPN Touch changes your IP address, so your online identity is anonymous, and your internet activity is accessible to the eyes and business pricing.
Download VPN Touch APK for PC:
You need to follow these steps to download and install the Touch VPN application on your Windows PC with the BlueStacks application player.
- Search Google for Bluestacks Emulator on PC.
- Download and install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
- Turn on Bluestacks from your PC.
- As BlueStacks runs, click the “My Apps” button inside the emulator.
- Search TouchVPN. Click on it and install it.
Download VPN Touch App for Android:
- Turn on your device and open Play Store.
- Search for TouchVPN.
- Click on TouchVPN.
- Then click Install.
- After completing installation you are ready to use TouchVPN.
How to Use Touch VPN App:
To add Touch VPN to Google Chrome
Touch VPN for Chrome is an add-on that will help you block online content and, at the same time, hide your IP location.
- Go to the Touch VPN Chrome Store page.
- Click the “Add to Chrome” button in the upper right-hand corner of the overlay window.
- Enjoy Touch VPN for Chrome.
To open blocked sites in Google Chrome
- Click the “Security” tab.
- select the “Restricted Sites” zone.
- and then click the “Sites” button to open the Restricted Sites window.
- Select the blocked website from the Websites list.
- then click the “Remove” button to unblock it.
To enable Touch VPN
- Open the Start menu and go to Settings.
- Click on Apps and then go to Apps and Features.
- Select Touch VPN.
- Click Advanced Options.
- and then click Reset.
To unblock Website by Altering HTTP To HTTPS
The HTTP is a significant communication protocol that allows clients and servers to communicate. Websites on chrome can be unblocked by changing HTTP to HTTPS. This method might work on some sites. For instance, such sites have an unverified SSL certificate, the ones who host their domain on a VPS or Dedicated server environment. Below are the steps to be followed:
- Open a browser and Go to the address bar.
- Instead of typing ‘http://www.example.com, ‘type ‘https://www.example.com. ‘
- Then a message will pop-up if conditions mentioned earlier apply.
- Finally, click “Proceed anyway” and access blocked websites.
Alternatives For Touch VPN App:
Cyberghost VPN gives you the ability to visit, visit the forum and exchange net-recognized third party sites. See information and files as well as chat and emails with internet users Without the feeling. It is a tool for protecting your identity, which otherwise faces growing demands on business and politics. In short, CyberGhost VPN leaves you with your best impression on the Internet, which is precisely nonexistent.
Mullvad is a VPN provider based in Sweden. They keep no log, and the account number is all you need to connect to Mullvad VPN. It does not require email, phone number; No personal information. Mullvad uses the latest encryption method and is one of the first VPN providers to begin using cutting-edge WarGuard protocol. To help you get even higher connection speeds, they also offer a SOCKS5 service.
ZenMate is easy to use, a browser plugin that provides a VPN solution – encrypts all your browser traffic. It has geo-switching options that allow you to access blocked content wherever you are. It encrypts and protects your connection and protects your privacy from intense third parties. Your IP address will not be visible on any website by encrypting your traffic and routing it through the cloud-network of our secure servers.
WireGuard is a very common yet fast and modern VPN that uses sophisticated cryptography. It is designed as a general-purpose VPN to run on the embedded interface and supercomputer alike, suitably different in different situations. Initially released for the Linux kernel, it is going to be cross-platform and widely deployable. It is currently in a significant development, but it already can be considered as the industry’s most secure, easy to use, and the simplest VPN solution.
Has Chrome made VPN?
Chrome didn’t create any VPNs. Google supports the use of the best Chrome VPNs dedicated by extensions. Chrome extensions are small applications that you download to your browser without properly installing them on your computer.
Can anyone track me after using a VPN?
No VPN can protect you from an opponent like “Anonymous” unless they are in the same local LAN as you. People can still trace you in other ways. Just because your IP is different and your traffic is encrypted in a tunnel doesn’t mean you can’t be tracked.
How do I delete all traces of Internet history?
Within the “Tools” tab of your Internet browser, click on “Internet Options” to find a place that can clear your browsing history. Under the “Browsing History” tab, click “Delete” to enter the box used to delete Internet History.
As internet usage increases, the number of hacking and snooping cases is increasing. With TouchVPN, you can add a new layer to your digital security. The app is easy to use and free but provides reliable security so you can access the web without any restrictions. Use TouchVPN to browse faster, more comfortable, and more securely with just one touch.